Having supported schools for almost 20 years, our specialism in technology for the education sector is second to none. Each and every employee of Code Green is dedicated to providing the most professional and efficient service possible to our customers.
At Code Green, we harness our expertise and take great pride in our work, which is why we are a major IT support provider in Barnsley and have maintained our customer base for many years. We have been successful in expanding all aspects of our services to other authorities throughout Yorkshire and the Humber and currently support over 100+ schools.
We are proud to be MIS accredited support providers of both Capita SIMS and Arbor demonstrating our dedication and commitment in doing things right and doing them well.
Code Green Standards and Reputation:
- Highly regarded IT provider as recognised via independent surveys.
- Capita and Arbor accredited MIS Team.
- Dedicated Service Desk.
- We adopt industry recognised standards such as PRINCE2 and ITIL.
- All our employees are enhanced DBS checked.
- We have a policy of high quality continuous professional development for all our employees to ensure quality of service provision to schools.
- Enhance teaching productivity through the practical application of technology products, tools and techniques.
- Stimulated learning through the use of innovative technology, solutions and reliable IT which in turn helps schools raise both attainment and attendance.
- Create more flexible environments through the use of secure wireless infrastructure and a range of mobile working solutions.
- Increased communication across the learning environment through the use of many technologies and methods, which contribute to a more exciting and efficient way of learning and working.
- Reduced costs through managed services, equipment leasing, innovative and robust solutions.
- Reduce carbon footprint. There are many ways to reduce your technology carbon footprint. This not only lowers the amount of CO2 entering the atmosphere but also provides a little bit of economic reassurance, since we save money by spending less on energy.